Brush up on your graphic skills! Add punch to your brochures! Write your own headline copy! Handle a photo shoot! Understand the printing process!
Learn to Do Desktop Publishing has the information you need in a very easy to use interactive, multimedia format. From handling traditional typesetting and printing methods to writing winning copy, this disc will make you more productive...Fast!
- Search through this comprehensive "how-to" guide quickly and easily
- Learn to be a better writer and designer
- View hundreds of images and tutorials illustrating important design lessons
- Choose the interactive lessons you need, when you need them
- See and hear 50 guest speaker clips on creating effective publications
- Get the most out of your desktop computer
This Interactive CD-ROM Contains
- Multimedia guest lectures by DTP professionals covering writing, design, typography, photography, printing, illustration, layout and more
- Virtual video field trips to a photo studio, service bureau, and printer
- On-screen tips and techniques for top programs such as WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Aldus PageMaker, Corel Draw, Quark XPress, Adobe Photoshop, Aldus PhotoStyler, and more.
- The full text of How To Produce CREATIVE PUBLICATIONS, Traditional Techniques and Computer Applications by Thomas Bivins and William E. Ryan. This popular book leads you through the tricks and tools of the trade. At each stage, the authors outline specific computer applications that will broaden your options, cut your workload and costs, and tighten your schedule
- 40 high quality InPrint Art Library images to help you get started right away